So long as the telephone system capacity has not been reached,
you can add up to 250 personal directory entries.
- Access your personal directory contacts:
- Press the CONTACTS key. The directory menu is displayed.
- Use the left and right cursor keys to select your Personal directory.
- Press the New soft key.
- The menu now allows editing of the name and number.
See Entering Text Characters.
- Use the up and down cursor keys to switch between number
and name entry.
- When the name and number have been entered as required,
press the Save soft key.
- To exit without making any changes, press the Cancel soft key.