Defaulting Security Using IP Office Manager
Read and note the warnings regarding defaulting the security settings before using this process.
• ! Warning - Service Disruption
Whilst defaulting the security settings does not require a system reboot, it may cause service disruption for several minutes while the system generates a new default security certificate.
To default a system's security settings using IP Office Manager
1. Start IP Office Manager.
2. Select File | Advanced | Erase Security Settings (Default) .
3. Select the system from the menu and click OK .
4. Enter a name and password for security configuration access.
5. IP Office Manager indicates when the security settings have been reset.
© 2023 AVAYA
15-601042 Issue 40.c.- Tuesday, July 25, 2023 (defaulting_security_using_mana.htm)
Performance figures, data and operation quoted in this document are typical and must be specifically confirmed in writing by Avaya before they become applicable to any
particular order or contract. The company reserves the right to make alterations or amendments at its own discretion. The publication of information in this document
does not imply freedom from patent or any other protective rights of Avaya or others.
All trademarks identified by ™ or © are registered trademarks or trademarks respectively are the property of their respective owners.