View and edit the IP address using the following procedure.
- Access the Network submenu, navigate to IP Address, and press the Select soft key.
The handset display shows the IP address.
For example: IP Addr: 192.168.100.200
- Administrators have the option to edit the address using the Edit soft key. Otherwise, you can only view and exit the IP address menu in read-only mode and you will not be able to perform the following steps.
- Press Edit and enter the IP address manually using the keypad. The << and >> soft keys move the cursor in that direction. Press More.. to access the Dot soft key which you can use to place a dot, or decimal, in the IP address.
- When you are satisfied with the address, press the OK soft key.
If you enter an invalid IP address in step 3, the handset emits an error tone.
- If the IP address is valid, the handset requests confirmation to complete the change. Press Yes to complete the change or No to cancel the change.
The handset returns to the menu list.