You can view and edit the SIP controller settings using the following procedure.
- Access the Network submenu, navigate to SIP Controller, and press Select.
The handset display shows the SIP controller IP address.
For example: SIP: 192.168.100.100
- Administrators can edit the SIP controller IP address using the Edit soft key. If you are not an administrator, you can only view and exit the SIP controller menu in read-only mode and you will not be able to perform the following steps. Similarly, if DHCP is enabled, the Edit soft key will not be available.
- If you press Edit, you can enter the SIP controller IP address manually using the keypad.
- When you are satisfied, press the OK soft key.
If you entered an invalid address in step 3, the handset emits an error tone.
- If the address is valid, the handset requests confirmation to complete the change. Press Yes to complete the change, or press No to cancel the change.
The handset returns to the menu list.