Ensure that the user name of the new account that you create is AvayaAdmin. The batch file that automatically sets the rights to mine to the calendar details of the users configured on the Microsoft Exchange server only works for that user name.
1. In the Microsoft Exchange server window, right click Mailbox.
2. Select New Mailbox.
3. Choose User Mailbox as the mailbox type. Click Next.
4. Select New User as the User Type.
5. Type the User Information such as First name, Lastname, User Log on name (User Principal Name), and Password. Click Next.
6. Set the Mailbox Settings and type the alias details for the mailbox user. Click Next.
7. Click New, the system displays the configuration summary of the mailbox. Click Next.
8. Click Finish, the system creates the AvayaAdmin user account.