A powershell script is used to configure the necessary impersonation rights for the AvayaAdmin user to mine the calendar details of the other users configured on the Microsoft Exchange Server. This script is provided with the one-X Portal for IP Office.
1. Log in to the one-X Portal for IP Office administrator menus.
2. Click Configuration and select Exchange Service.
3. Right-click the Download Powershell script link.
4. Select Save link as and save the script file to a location under the primary drive C: . The script cannot be run from other locations such as the desktop.
1. In the Exchange Server, go to Start > Run.
2. Type powershell -noexit <drive>\avaya.ps1, where <drive> is the main drive where you saved the AvayaAdmin.ps1 batch file.
•After the batch file is executed successfully the system displays: Permissions for mailbox AvayaAdmin updated successfully.
•If you have not created the AvayaAdmin user account on the Microsoft Exchanger Server, the system displays: Create mailbox AvayaAdmin and run this script again.