You can edit the contacts in your own personal directory.
- Access your personal directory contacts:
- Press the CONTACTS key. The directory menu is displayed.
- Use the left and right cursor keys to select your Personal directory.
- Use the up and down cursor keys to scroll through the
list. Alternatively, you can start dialing the name you want to display
only matching entries as follows:
Pressing a key enters all of the characters represented by
that key. Pressing another key adds the characters from that button
to the previous key press.
For example, dialing 527 matches all names starting
with JAS (for example "Jason") and with KAR (for example "Karl") plus any other letter combinations from
those 3 key presses. See How the Directory Search Works.
To remove all the characters entered so far, press Clear.
- To view more details of the highlighted name, press Details. To return to the directory press List.
- Locate the required entry and press Details.
Press More and then Edit.
- The menu now allows editing of the name and number.
See Entering Text Characters.
- Use the up and down cursor keys to switch between number
and name entry.
- When the name and number have been entered as required,
press the Save soft key.
- To exit without making any changes, press the Cancel soft key.