Within other menus where entry of a number is required, it may
be possible to use the directory to select an existing number by name.
If this option is available, it is indicated by the Dir soft key appearing.
When using the directory in this way, the contacts shown depend
on the type of function being set. For example, for some functions
only group names are displayed, for others only user names.
- Press the Dir soft key.
- Either dial the name to see a list of matches or press
the List soft key to list all names.
- Use the up and down cursor keys to scroll through the
list. Alternately start dialing the name you want to find to display
only matching entries. If you dial a name, to return to the full list
press the Clear soft key.
- To view more details of the highlighted name press Details. To return to the directory press List.
- When the required entry is highlighted, press Select.
- You are returned to the menu in which you selected the Dir soft key.