one-X Portal and Avaya IP Office Plug-in conference scheduling can send an Outlook format email invite to the conference participants. However, participants may see the error "Meeting cannot be found in the Calendar" in their Outlook. To resolve this issue, a registry settings change is required as shown below.
To enable accepting conference invites in the Outlook Calendar:
1.Click Start and select Run.
2.Type regedit and click OK.
3. Locate and then click the following registry key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\<version>\Outlook\Options\Calendar
4. From the menu bar, select Edit | New | DWORD Value.
5. Enter ExtractOrganizedMeetings.
6. From the menu bar, select Edit | Modify.
7. Set the Value data to 1 and click OK.
•When this key is set to 1, then Outlook attempts to interpret 3rd party/unknown calendar formats so that the user can accept the invite.
•When this key is missing or set to 0, then Outlook does not accept meeting invites sent in a 3rd party/unknown calendar format.
8. Select File | Exit.